Sunday, April 8, 2012

Death Note

I just want to preface this post by saying that, I don't really like anime all that much, but I loved this series and I watched the whole thing without an issue. One of the things I liked about it is that, it's a very mature show, and while it has some funny parts, it's mostly serious, and there's not really a point where it feels like a cartoon. I also liked the fact that it had a strong story line, and it stuck it throughout the whole series with very little filler. There were also a lot of neat little plot twists, and the whole time I was watching it was I was wondering what would be happening next, and very rarely was I able to predict the upcoming events. The music was also fantastic, and the right pieces always played at the right time. The music was very atmospheric, and it always helped to contribute to whatever mood the writers were trying to convey. I highly recommend this series to anyone who likes anime, or who's thought about watching this show. It's amazing, and you're seriously missing out.

1 comment:

  1. I actually liked the anime more than the manga itself. Suspence it's just not the same without the awesome soundtracks and those moments when time slows down to show the characters' thoughts.

    Also, stop stealing my preferences! :) First is starcraft, now it's death note. What is your next post going to be about? The movie fight club?

    ReplyDelete